It is a priority to build a collaborative alliance to understand the client’s hopes in attending counselling and clarify therapeutic goals.
The client is offered:
- confidential and professional sessions.
- a non-judgemental environment to explore the client’s individual situation to gain insights and provide perspective.
- therapeutic frameworks and tools that align with the client’s goals proving support, empowerment and change.
and may include providing specific strategies, approaches and homework tasks to build a “toolkit” to help meet the challenges of the situation and enable the client to flourish with a new sense of purpose and optimism.
- Relationship issues
- Couple counselling and enrichment of relationships
- Navigating Separation
- Trauma – early childhood and across lifespan
- Self esteem and identity
- LGBTQI Identity
- Bullying and harassment
- Mental health support
- Grief and loss
- Parenting and Step Parenting
- Family violence and abuse
- Addictive behaviours
- Children and issues they may be experiencing
- Work/life balance
- Work performance and career counselling
- Anger management
- Coping with change
- Stress management
Counselling sessions are offered face to face and through telehealth utilising video or phone.